Tuesday 28 February 2012

Fall in love with golf

Fall in love with golf
 I am a housewife, and no motile cells. I really did not think old age, actually fall in love with golf this movement.

When I was five years old, one of the four children to leave home, they go to big cities or abroad to study. My husband go out to work, a person at home sometimes find it very boring. My husband every morning before work will come to the nearby nine-hole golf course. He advised me to court with him to walk, some exercise, I had to follow to give it a try.

Not by lever grip aliasing

At first I helped him pull the club backpack, admiring the lush green golf course scenery. The little mountain town golf course has nine holes, 18 holes, playing twice the distance between holes, there are three, three holes (par3), four holes (par4) and five holes (par5). After nine holes, and takes about two hours. My first teacher was my husband, he gave me a lot of encouragement, and patience to teach me. But my students too stupid, too-bad, not press the lever, the grip-aliasing, the station is not. I can only self-comforting: for sports and exercise.
Mizuno MP 68 Irons
In fact, the golf course is a very beautiful scenic spot, as long as you appreciate the intentions of each hole has a different landscape and features of each golf course. It has lakes, woods, and planted a variety of flowers, and sometimes hear the tree of birds chirping, the realm of flowers. But the play is often not see the scenery, because they concentrate in a small white ball. People only care about the little white ball to fly much more far-tall, falls at places, lakes, bunkers, tree, or on the putting green.

Golf, really is not so simple. Sometimes folded to the back pain, then rest a while, some people can not spare too much time had to give up halfway. Fortunately, my wife and senior citizens have more time, with great hobby, plus holding the exercise and to adhere to today.
Mizuno MP 68 Irons

Count to become attached to this movement already twenty years time, playing golf every day we Fengyubugai, spend over two hours to kick down the nine-hole, so every day. Has entered the seventies, but by this movement, the body is still healthy, away from high blood pressure and diabetes. We are fascinated by golf, fun, feel with it, life becomes exciting and want to enjoy the fun of a few more years to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment